• Chartered Accountant, Auditor and CTU of the Court of Ancona
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Due Diligence for company acquisitions and shareholdings; Tax, corporate and business consultancy; Corporate contracts; Verification and management of corporate groups; Assistance in the drafting of financial statements.
Dott. ROBERTO CIATTAGLIA
• Chartered accountant registered with the Ancona Register of Chartered Accountants and auditor.
AREAS OF COMPETENCE
Business, accounting, administrative, corporate and tax consultancy; Auditing; Corporate contracting; Assistance in the preparation of financial statements.
Dott. ROBERTO PELLEGRINI
• Graduated in Business Administration. Certified CIA. Many years of experience as CFO in leading multinational companies, in their respective sectors. Professional background in auditing at “Big-4".
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Finance and control area, business processes analysis and improvement. Risk management, corporate compliance (e.g. implementation of organizational models as defined by Legislative Decree 231/2001, SOX projects). International taxation and corporate consulting. Sustainability/ESG.
Dott. LUCA CERIONI
• Chartered Accountant, Auditor, LLM, PHD and CTU of the Court of Ancona
AREAS OF COMPETENCE International Tax, Corporate Law and International Contracting; Auditing Activities; European and International Tax Law; Relations with foreign consultants: International Tax
Dott.ssa MARIA VITTORIA MANDOLINI
•Chartered accountant registered with the Ancona Register of Chartered Accountants
AREAS OF COMPETENCE Accounting and balance sheets; Tax returns; VAT assistance and consultancy; Accounting, administrative, tax and corporate consultancy; Business contracts, Sustainability/ESG reporting.
Dott. LORENZO ZANNONI
•Accountant registered with the Ancona Register of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts.
AREAS OF COMPETENCE Accounting and balance sheets; Tax returns; VAT assistance and consultancy; Business, accounting, administrative, tax and corporate consultancy; Business contracts; Assistance in drafting financial statements and economic/financial budgeting.
Dott.ssa VALERIA BUCCI
• Degree in economics and business – Degree in labour consultant and business operator; Degree in theory and technique of standardisation and legal information. AREA OF COMPETENCE Employee payroll processing; Labour law compliance; Labour law consultancy.
Rag.ra FEDERICA PETRELLA
• Commercial Accountant AREAS OF COMPETENCE Accounting and ordinary administrative and tax obligations; Income tax declaration; VAT assistance and advice; accounting, administrative and tax advice.
Front Office ROMINA ANTOGNINI
•Diploma in Company Secretariat AREA OF COMPETENCE Front office of the firm; Secretarial office; Practices addressed to various authorities: Company Register, Inland Revenue Agency, Local Authorities
Dott. MANUEL MORICHI
Chartered accountant Member of the Milan Register of Chartered Accountants and Auditor. AREA OF COMPETENCE Corporate finance - extraordinary transactions (M&A) and operational and financial restructuring.
Avv. MARCO PACCHIAROTTI
• Licensed to practice as a lawyer and advocate at the Court of Cassation. Member of the Ancona Bar Association. AREA OF COMPETENCE
Criminal law and criminal procedure, with local and national prominence. He has participated in numerous courses and conferences as a speaker, also at public institutions, on criminal law topics.
Avv. RAFFAELLA POLLICORO
• Labour lawyer (employment law), registered with the Taranto Bar Association. AREAS OF COMPETENCE
Disputes that may arise during or at the end of the employment relationship, concerning the economic, disciplinary and regulatory aspects that characterise it. Judicial and/or extrajudicial assistance to both the employee and the entrepreneur.
Dott. STEFANO PAPA
• Lawyer, specialising in compliance. AREA OF COMPETENCE
Responsible for the Team of Expert Advisors on Data Protection and the Team of Expert Advisors on Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing.
Ing. UMBERTO MORGANTE
• Registered in the register of evaluators of R&D projects of Mi.S.E. and M.I.U.R. Partner and sole director of ES4punto zero s.r.l. AREAS OF COMPETENCE
R&D tax credits; Industry 4.0 tax credit; Environmental tax allowance under L.388/2000 art.6 (paragraphs 13 to 19); Regional and national incentives on R&D programmes; Incentives on sensitive issues (environment, energy saving); Negotiated territorial incentives.
Dott. Ing. PIERGIORGIO PAGLIONI
Civil engineer registered with the Association of Engineers of the province of Ancona. AREA OF COMPETENCE:
Technical management of seismic emergencies, damage survey and agibility assessment Environmental energy certifier Itaca protocol.